Western NSW Pan
Western NSW Mariners FC – Boys/Men’s - Coaches and Assistant Coaches - 2013
Western NSW Mariners FC have applied to play in the Elite Youth/Men’s 2 Competition.
Western NSW Mariners FC would like to call for nominations for Coaches and Assistant Coaches for the 2013 season for the following teams which are applicable if successful in that competition division
Under 12’s - Under 13’s - Under 14’s - Under 15’s - Under 16’s - Under 18’s - Under 20’s - First Grade
Applicants are to ensure they currently meet the relevant minimum licence criteria as per FNSW2013 Competitions Requirements
Applicants without a child eligible in their applied age group (U12-18) will be given higher consideration.
Should Western NSW Mariners be placed in another competition division then coaching applications will be considered for age groups applicable to that division.
Nominations will close on Monday October 22nd, 2012 and should be addressed to Western NSW Mariners FC and
· Mailed to: PO Box 1704, Bathurst. 2795
· Faxed to: 6331 6792
· Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must include
· current coaching qualifications
· recent relevant experience
· age groups applicant would like to be preferred to be considered for
· an outline on why they believe that are suitable for a coaching position within WNSW FC
· a outline of their coaching philosophy (1-3 paragraphs)
All enquires can be made to Andrew Fearnley (0419617312 - email@example.com) or Ian Jones (0416239748 – firstname.lastname@example.org)